Ambrela – Cinema by the sea
Ambrela beach (tourist resort Verudela)
Ambrela - Cinema by the sea programme is designed for young people between the ages of 16 to 25, but the programme is, of course, open to people over 25 years of age. The films that will be screened have been selected in accordance with the age of the audience, so film topics are issues of growing up, friendship, first love, relationship with parents, etc.
In addition to the film programme, this generation can also participate in programmes Young Cinephiles and Pula Academy.
The films at the Cinema by the sea will be screened at Ambrela beach (tourist resort Verudela).
1. 303, dir. Hans Weingartner, Germany
2. Diamond of Boyana (Biser Bojane), dir. Milan Karadžić, Montenegro
3. Fake Tattoos, dir. Pascal Plante, Canada
4. Patti Cake$, dir. Geremy Jasper, USA
1. The Eleven O'Clock, dir. Derin Seale, Australia
2. Negative Space, dir. Ru Kuwahata, Max Porter, France
3. Mouth of truth (Nitko nije savršen), dir. Barbara Vekarić, Croatia
4. Garden Party, dir. Florian Babikian, Vincent Bayoux, France